- 33% OFFAccessories, Cricket, Field Accessories
SPEEDARM – Fastest Ball Throwing Aid for Cricket and BaseballAccessories, Cricket, Field Accessories
SPEEDARM – Fastest Ball Throwing Aid for Cricket and Baseball
The Speedarm is an innovative ball throwing aid that has a tiltable ball holder, which helps in throwing the ball at higher speeds without changing the natural throw of a person. Now available with a specifically engineered cup to hold the ball firmly and to simulate the wrist and fingers of a human.SKU: n/a
- 14% OFFAccessories, Bat Grips, Cricket
CRICKET FIBER TAPE ROLL 5″ x 50 M
Make your favorite cricket bat work for long last by protecting it with high-grade waterproof anti-scuff fibber tape roll.
With this fiber glass transparent tape roll.SKU: n/a
- 29% OFFBatting Gloves, New Balance
NEW BALANCE DC 480 BATTING GLOVES
- NEW LOOK FOR 2020!
- Fully flexible and breathable material. You’ll have all the protection you need. Try these on for size. The latest 2020 DC batting gloves will be the perfect fit for the new age cricketer wanting to play dynamic shots.
- As used by Jason Roy and Steve Smith.
- FEATURES –
- Finger Roll Material: Imported PU, additional protection on 4 panels of lead fingers only – plastic inserts.
- Palm: Sheep Leather.
- Padding: 9mm Crosslink foam and 10mm Litlon.
- Sweat Band: Elasticated double sided.
- Inserts: N/A.
- Gusset: High grade stretchable and ventilated.
- 37% OFFBatting Gloves, Cricket, SG
SG EXCELITE BATTING GLOVES
- SG EXCELITE BATTING GLOVES men rh
- Premium quality PU finger rolls
- High-density foam padded fingers and thumb
- Palm made from high quality leather
- Additional leather patch on hard-wearing area
- Imported PU finger rolls and lightweight HD foam finger rolls
- Split thumb and three piece side bar protection in bottom hand
- Thermoplastic polyurethane shell in the first two finger of the bottom hand for more protection
- 19% OFFAccessories
Sidearm ball throwers have revolutionized cricket practice at all levels. The Sidearm allows coaches, parents, and teammates to provide fast, swinging, seaming, and spinning deliveries without the pain and injuries associated with countless hours of throwdowns.SKU: n/a
- 13% OFFBatting Gloves
SG TEST PRO BATTING GLOVES MEN RH
Super soft sheep leather palm for snug fit and comfort
Lightweight best Korean PU covered pre-shaped plastozote fingers
Broken/block finger type gloves
Pre bent fibre in two front fingers
Fibre inserts on top of every finger for extra protection
Mesh gusset for air ventilation
Reinforced padded palm panel
Soft back on the inside of the back hand flexibility and comfort
Double sided sweat band
Embossed wrist tab fitted with 50mm velcro
inside linning of towellSKU: n/a
- 22% OFFCricket, Helmets, SG
SG ACETECH CRICKET HELMET
- SG SMARTECH Cricket Helmet
- The helmet has a high-density expandable polystyrene inner shell.
Plastic SRS strap at rear for comfortable fit.
Anti Allergic high sweat absorption internal lining with spacer for airflow ventilation.
This Forma cricket helmet with titanium grill is adjustable.
- 18% OFFCA, Cricket, Cricket Shoes
CA 20K CRICKET RUBBER SPIKE SHOES
Famous among cricketing grounds since its launch.
Combo of running feel. Multi-surface multi-utility out-sole no matters bowling batting and fielding.
1. Full PVC & PU upper with perforation and metal mesh for ventilation which keeps the feet cool, dry and healthy.
2. The rubber outsole is flexible and durable, Mid-sole is made of high quality molded EVA for better shock absorption and joint protection.
3. padded collar and synthetic lining on tongue and collar give comfort and ankle protection.
4. small studs on out-sole offers the best grip on the ground, suitable for cricket fielding.SKU: n/a
- 29% OFFCricket, Helmets, SS
SS MATRIX CRICKET HELMET
- Adjustable Steel Grill for Superior Protection.
- Very comfortable & secure fit
- SS Matrix innovative Air Flow cooling system incorporates strategically placed vents within shell of the helmet, This allow to circulate freely within the helmet, keeping players cool while the play
- Adjust nape straps by suitably rotating the knob at back of the helmet, to ensure the secure fit.